Guys it’s absolutely the best! I have ever tried! And OMG it’s so fast and so easy to make! Most of the ingredients you probably still have after Easter ;) – yeap, my and my better half Easter chocolate eggs landed in that. Needless to say – so worth it! :)
I’m actually munching it now while writing this post and it’s so soft, so nice, sooooo chocolat’y and just yummy….
Did I make you hungry? :D
Original recipe comes from www.twopeasanxtheirpod.com
Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 45mins
- 1x egg
- 1x cup of flour
- 1/2x teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4x cup of coconut sugar
- 4x large bananas
- 1x splash of vanilla extract
- 120ml of melted butter
- 30ml of olive oil
- 1/2x cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2x teaspoon of sea salt
- 2x bags of mulled wine spices or 1x teaspoon of grounded cinnamon (all optional)
- @1x cup of chopped chocolate – I use 1x milk chocolate bunny, 1x small Easter egg (milk chocolate), 1x Guinness dark chocolate Easter egg (I use that whole egg as a topping of a cake) and had 4x small Easter chocolate ‘pints of Guinness’ – mini chocolate version of pint of Guinness made with dark chocolate, white chocolate on top and inside was kind of a cream infused with Guinness.
Preheat your oven to 175C degrees.
Line your bread baking tray with paper. Leave on a side.
Take a small pot and melt butter. Leave on a side. In the meantime sift all your dry ingredients into one bowl – flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, add sea salt, spices (optional) and sugar.
Take another bowl or use mixer bowl – add bananas, egg, butter, olive oil, sugar and mix well until well combined.
Now mix everything together. Add vanilla extract and more then a half of your chocolate. Mix. Move to prepared baking tray. Line nicely. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate and bake for around 45mins. I left it then in the oven for another bit.
It’s soooooo gooooood :))) enjoy!