I love this easy to do soup. You just adding couple ingredients, blending it and in the end you have a lovely portion of filling soup :) You can make it with or without chicken – up to you.
- 1x big broccoli if not, 2-3x smaller ones, get rid of the hard parts and leaves, leave only roses
- 1x big onion, chopped
- 1x small carrot, peeled and diced
- 1x parsley or parsnip root, peeled and diced
- 2-3x bay leaves
- 3-4x all spices grain
- 750ml of vegetable or chicken stock
- 2x chicken breasts (optional)
- 1x handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped, but leave some extra leaves for decoration
- salt and pepper
- butter or olive oil
Start from pouring cold water to a taller pot, add chicken (if adding) and spices and start simmering. In the meantime, prepare all vegetables (except onion) and add it to pot.
While your soup is simmering for an hour, chop onion and simmer it until lovely golden colour with some butter or oil and add it to the soup.
Blend it, try it, add some salt and pepper if needed and serve!