Have you ever been a bit bored of keep eating the same stuffs? Yeap, so I was too….
So I’ve open up my fridge and start looking at what I like and what I have. That’s basically how this recipe comes up :)
Fast as always :) Hope you will like it as well! :)
- 3-4x chicken fillets, chopped for around 1cm chunks
- 1x splash of olive oil
- 1x splash of dark soya sauce
- 1x small onion, chopped
- 1x thumb size ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2-4x garlic cloves, peeled and chopped or pressed
- 2-3x curry leaves (optional)
- 1x coconut milk can, use only the cream of it
- Salt and pepper
- 1x handful of rice noodles
- Any type of salad leaves, I used ruccola salad
- some tomatoes
- freshly chopped chive
Now so prepare yourself for a bit of multitasking.
Preheat your kettle with water. Prepare a pot, add your pasta. When water is ready add it to your rice noodles, cover with lid and leave to cook.
In the meantime chop and prepare all your ingredients. Preheat the pan with a bit of olive oil, cook your chicken, splash soya sauce when start cooking. Get rid of extra water/fat of the chicken. Add your chopped onion, ginger, garlic and curry leaves simmer for a moment. Add your cream from coconut.Just to make a sauce. Season.
Add your noodles to sauce, mix.
Take a plate, add some salad. Serve with pasta, sprinkled with some chives. Enjoy!