It’s rich, it’s full of chocolate, it’s vegetarian (would be vegan if not me adding white chocolate on the top) and it’s just so easy to make and yum!
Hope you will like that a little bit different then the normal brownie ;) for those of us that would like to be that a little bit more healthy or that’s your diet ;)
Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 50 mins
- 2x ripe bananas
- 8x tablespoons of millet flakes – cooked with your dairy free milk (use the amount from underneath)
- @1 and 1/2 glass of your favourite dairy free milk – I use almond milk
- 2x tablespoons of golden linseed
- 30g of almond flakes
- pinch of salt
- 4x teaspoon of coconut oil
- 60g of dark chocolate powder
- sweetener of your choice – it’s up to you how sweet you want it. I’ve used maple syrup and dates syrup mixture
- 1x teaspoon of vanilla extract
- chunks of chocolate (optional)
Prepare a small tray, line it with baking paper.
Cook millet flakes with some almond milk – just add the amount to cover the flakes. Add pinch of salt and 1x teaspoon of coconut oil. Cook for around 5-7mins.
Take a blender add all your ingredients (except chunks of chocolate) and blend it. If need to add a bit of more milk. The consistency supposed to be of a thick yoghurt.
Decorate with some chocolate chunks jf you want to.
Bake for around 35mins. After that time leave in the oven for another 20mins. Then leave to cool. And serve! :) Enjoy!