So that will be something very different! I wouldn’t say it’s super fast to make, but it’s definitely super easy to do! :)
Most of the ingredients we can all find in our kitchen :)
Hope you will take that adventure with me? :)
P.S. Original recipe – www.delish.com
Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 20mins
- @600g of minced meat
- ready to use mexican style sauce – I’ve blended it to make it nice and thick
- loads of different type of grated cheese
- 2x packages of large tortilla wraps
- turkish style garlic sauce – or any other garlic sauce. If you prefer you can also use greek yoghurt or sour cream
- spraying oil – or vegetable oil
- sweet bell peppers – finally chopped
- salami slices (optional)
- ruccola leaves or any other type of salad you like
- You can also use some taco bell
Prepare yourself two pans. Leave one on a side.
Take first pan, spray some oil and simmer your minced meat. Take off the water. Add your sauce and spices. Simmer for good 5 mins.
In the meantime prepare all your other ingredients. Preheat your tortilla wraps. Lay 6 large wraps, add your cooked meat, then add salami, cheese and on top cut the circle of your wrap to cover your goodies (or use the taco bell) On top of your circle smear some garlic sauce, sprinkle your favourite lettuce and paprika. Add cheese, cover with another circle and using both hands start making a lovely flower around it. Keep going with the rest.
Preheat your both pans, spray with oil and put you lovely flower top down and cook on low/medium heat for around 5mins. Then turn around and cook for another 3-5 mins.
Cut in half and enjoy!