That’s actually something super easy. But it just need some good practise. Because every steak is different. Not only in size, but also in thickness. To check when your steak will be ready you can find out from your own hand. I hope that those pictures made by my friend Fruzia, will help you learn how to make perfect steak the way you like it.
- Raw – Open your hand, facing your palm. Relax hand. Using your other hand press via index finger on the fleshy area between your thumb and the base of the palm. The same loosy will be your steak if you press it in the middle.
- Rare – Press each other tips of your index finger and thumb. And the fleshy area supposed to feel more firm. And that will go the same to your steak.
- Medium Rare – Gently touch tips of your middle finger and thumb. Press your flashy area – and now you know when your steak is ready.
- Medium – Press tips of your ring and thumb fingers. Your flashy area is tougher.
- Well Done – Gently touch your pinky and thumb fingers. Flashy area is tough know. The same as your steak.
The best recommendations for the steak are to make them MOST till medium well. The best one with the most flavoursome and tenderness are medium rare. But it’s up to you which way you like it.