Today will be something fast and probably all of us knows – nachos! They are delicious as it is! With melted cheese even better, but guys with that extra ingredient they are just unbelievably good! Pure heaven! Can’t describe it differently!
Louise is the one that show me this recipe- thank youuuuuu! :D
- ½x package of chilli nachos
- ½x package of cheese nachos
- 1x package of sliced pancetta, then chopped for smaller squares - @100-200g, up to you
- Cheese - as much as you wish
- Sweet chilli sauce (optional)
Preheat the oven for around 180 – 200C degrees.
Take a pan and add your pancetta, cook until get golden. Move onto prepared plate lined with kitchen papers (to take off melted fat).
Prepare a tray, line it with baking paper. Add both halves of nachos, mix it., sprinkle your bacon. Add greated cheese and straight to oven for around 5-7 mins, or until cheese will be lovely melted.
Serve straight away and enjoy!
P.S. We love our one with sweet chilli sauce ;)