We all from time to time, especially with changing weather getting a bit out of yourself. That’s obviously what happened to me, so in the moment of need I made combination of tea, that will warm you up and help you with the first symptoms of sickness.
- 1x orange, blanch it first, then slice it for like 0,5cm
- 1x lemon, blanch it first, then slice it for like 0,2cm
- 1x thumb size of ginger, peel it and slice it the way you like it
- around 2x teaspoons of turmeric
- around 8-10x cloves
- 1x whole cinnamon stick
- you can also add some fresh thyme - it will help as well
- something to sweeten up - honey, sugar, syrup, etc.
Take around 2,5l pot, add everything to it. Cover with hot water, but not boiling. Leave it for 5mins under cover and then you can sweet it up, with whatever you prefer.
Personally we love it! ;) Feel free to change it for your taste :)