When I say fast, it is fast. It will only take you around 15mins to make it. But it’s so worth it!
I absolutely love it! Since my mum made it for my parents double birthday party! :) My number one in a really good and fast recipe! :) Thanks Mum! :)
Ingredients: Cooking:8 mins Total:15 mins
- 1x cucumber, peeled, slice longways into 4 halves and then chopped thinly
- 1x handful of fresh dill, chopped
- 1x tin of green peas, drained
- @40g of any type of small noodles you can find – mussel shapes, stars, whatever you like. Cooked and drained
- around 300g of chicken ham or regular cooked ham, sliced thicker, and then chopped for smaller squares
- 1-2x tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1x small teaspoon of honey mustard (optional)
- salt and pepper
Start from boiling the kettle to cook noodles.
In the meantime, chop dill, cucumber and ham. Drain peas. Add it all to the bowl, add your drained noodles. Add mayonnaise and mustard and season to your taste.
Yeap, that’s it! Enjoy! :)