Do you remember Jordan’s Stuffed Mushrooms —-> http://twistingfood.com/en/jordans-stuffed-mushrooms/
If not – you have a link above :) Those mushrooms were so good I got inspired and made myself a salad with most of the ingredients that Jordan used to his stuffed mushrooms :)
Preparation Time: 10 mins
- A bowl of mix salad leaves – with carrot, beetroot, whatever you want
- goat’s cheese – or use any you like
- pine nuts
- some dried cranberries, goji berries and pumpkin seeds
- 1-1/2x if fresh sweet bell pepper
- fresh wages of oranges (optional)
- my all time favourite honey & mustard sauce with extra spoon of cranberry sauce – original recipy (P.S. you can use any mustard) —-> http://twistingfood.com/en/honey-mustard-dressing/
Make a sauce. Leave on a side.
Orepare a bowl, add your salad mix, chop anyway you wish pepper. Add goat’s cheese – sliced, divided in your hands – up to you. Add all the other ingredients, cover with sauce. Enjoy!