I felt inventive! I felt like something different and good and kind of healthy. I mean some veggies, some chicken all wraped in pastry :D and it’s not any pastry it’s actually pizza dough.
If you wanna make it vegetarian – instead of chicken add some more of your favourite veggies or some cheese or anything that you wish :)
- 1x zucchini, grated on a big holes long side, to make zucchini look like noodles. When that’s done sprinkle with a bit of salt and leave on a sifter to get rid of as much water as you can
- ½x jar of sundried tomatoes in oil (you can also use the regular sundried tomatoes and use olive oil to cook chicken)
- 1-2x onions, peeled and chopped
- 6-8x garlic cloves, peeled and chopped- if your garlic is strong, use less. My one was very weak
- @500g of chopped mushrooms
- @ 4-5x chicken fillets, sliced for 1cm chunks, season with salt and pepper
- Splash of soya sauce
- Salt and pepper to season
Preheat your oven for 170C degrees.
Take a pan, using oil from sundried tomatoes cook your chicken with a bit of soya sauce. It doesn’t have to be fully cooked, but you can make a lovely golden crust and then leave it on a side. Just take off whatever remaining water will be with chicken.
Using the same pan, add some oil from sundried tomatoes and cook your onions, garlic and mushrooms- using sifter get rid of extra water.
Line a tray with baking paper. Depends on how big is your pizza dough – make a rectangular shape and line a half of it on a tray and leave the other half lying next to it – do NOT CUT IT!
Now start adding on your dough (remember to leave some space on the rojnds to make sure your dough will close) – cooked mushrooms, onions & garlic. Then add some sundried tomatoes – if you want to you can chop them for smaller pieces. Follow with squeezed zucchini (take off as much water as you can) and then add chicken on top. Cover with remaining balance of dough. Make a gentle holes on the top and cook in the oven for around 30-40mins or until your crust will be lovely golden.
Serve with a salad! Enjoy! :)