That’s vegan, that’s gluten free, egg free and dairy free! So yeap you probably ask me what did I made it of? :) all the goodies! :)
They are so easy and fast to make and taste sooooo good! You can have it for a breakfast or lunch or a snack! They are just so good! Feel free to add some raisins or dried fruits and chocolate if you want to! :)
Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 2x ripe bananas, peeled
- @100-150g of cooked sweet potato, peeled
- @50ml of almond milk (or any other)
- 210g of mixed – almonds, flaxseeds and sunflower seeds – all blended for flour
- 2-3x teaspoons of honey or any other sweetie
- 1x decent pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1x decent pinch of powdered ginger
- 1x decent pinch of powdered nutmeg
- 1x decent pinch of powdered turmeric
- 1x small pinch of salt
- 1x decent splash of olive oil
- dried fruits or/and chocolate chips (optional)
Prepare muffin trays, line it with muffin papers and if you have spray it with some oil. Leave on a side.
Preheat oven to 175C degrees.
Prepare a blender, add your seeds and almonds – blend it. Then add all the remaining ingredients except dried fruits/chocolate. Blend it together. Consistency supposed to be of a thick yoghurt. Start moving them to your muffin tray. If you want to you can put some cake, then add some fruits/chocolate and cover with some more cake. If you don’t want to just make a nice not too full cupcakes.
Bake for around 20 – 25 mins. Leave to cool and enjoy!